Clare View Accommodation
Ronald & Esther van Diessen
220 Spring Gully Road
Clare SA 5453
PO Box 616
CLARE SA 5453
1st (Ronald) 04 338 444 82
2nd (Esther) 04 338 444 85
Booking information - Clare View Accommodation
Terms & Conditions
At Clare View we aim to be as clear as possible about the service we provide and our terms and conditions. ALWAYS read our terms and conditions prior to booking. When booking with Clare View you agree to comply with all T&C shown on this page.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted inside, but there is a designated smoking area outside.
- If you wish to book on day of arrival you must discuss this with Clare View Accommodation prior to booking to guarantee that the accommodation is ready for your arrival. We highly recommend to do the same for next day arrivals.
- The number of guests staying at Clare View are paying guests ONLY. If any additional "last minute overnight guest(s)" wish to stay, they are required to report themselves at Clare View (by phoning 04 338 444 82 or 04 338444 85)and pay before they stay. Extra breakfast & linen will be provided. Standard fees and a fine WILL OCCUR when non paying guests are staying.
- The children's ages provided to Clare View must be correct at the time of staying. Standard fees and a fine WILL OCCUR when incorrect ages have been provided and therefore the right price hasn't been paid for.
- Approach our farm animals (Alpacas, Cows, Chickens, Rabbits & cats) at your own risk. Never enter paddocks, animal enclosures or any sheds. Be aware that alpacas may spit when being approached.
- We DO NOT allow our accommodation or grounds to be used for (wedding) receptions or larger parties or get togethers, other than the group staying. We are an accommodation venue only. We are more than happy to suggest a few fantastic venues to cater for your reception or party just down the street.
- Always advise us prior to booking when you intent to receive visitors (or overnight guests) during your stay
- Respect the peace and quiet, our neighbours and other guests staying on the property by keeping noise to a minimum after 10.30 PM
- Guests at Clare View stay at their own risk. We are not in any way responsible for any injuries guests & their pets sustain or any damage being caused to guests belongings whilst on our property.
- The guest who made the booking will be held liable for any event or circumstance, caused by any user, guest or visitor, whereby property or content of Clare View is damaged, lost, destroyed or becomes incapable of being efficiently used for it's intended purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, expenses regarding replacement, fixing & additional cleaning. Full payment of any expenses must be paid within 14 days after the first notification.
- All guests & guests visitors agree to these T&C when making a booking, regardless which booking channels they have used.
- If for whatever reason Clare View has to cancel your booking, full refund will be given and alternative accommodation will be suggested.
Bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to commencement will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total booking price.
Cancellations within 30 days are 100% non refundable.
Change of dates of commencement or reducing number of people staying after booking confirmation is generally not possible and the cancellation policy will apply. Please contact us to see if any changes can be made. An additional admin fee of $25 may be charged.
All cancellations must be made directly by phoning 0433 8444 82 or 0433 8444 85.
Pets/Dogs are welcome but ONLY under the following conditions:
1. ONLY After negotiation PRIOR to booking to discuss details. A $25 fee per dog per stay applies.
2. When on a leash AT ALL TIMES outside the house (due to wildlife and farm animals). There's no fenced off areas for dogs on our property. Some fencing on the property has electric fencing attached to it.
3. When they are completely HOUSE TRAINED. No outside, guarding or working dogs are allowed.
4. When you take the dog with you at all times on all outings (not to be left by themselves)
5. When supervised AT ALL TIMES inside the house and on the property
6. The following dog breeds and other traditionally aggressive breeds may not be allowed: Bull Dogs (as Pit Bulls), Rottweilers, Doberman Pincers, polar-dogs, working dogs, very large dogs & most terriers. Please discuss details first.
7. Maximum 2 pets/dogs are allowed per stay
8. The pet's owner is fully responsible for and must immediately pay for the costs of all damages or injuries (eg. to farm animals)caused by his/her pet and will also be responsible for the full cost of ﬂea extermination in the house that may be required because of the guests pet. We therefore demand full flea treatment sufficient time before check in.
9. Please note that your pet comes at your own risk, we are not in any way responsible for any injuries your pet sustains by our animals or wildlife or any other injuries it may sustain on our property.
10. Walking your dog near the sheds or our residential home is not allowed.
11. Due to our livestock breeding season NO DOGS MIGHT BE ALLOWED on our property from early October till Christmas. Exceptions may apply, please contact us to find out.
BOOK & pay NOW or check our Clare Accommodation's availability online now
Want to book our Clare accommodation right away? No problem. Just click on the BOOK NOW button below and fill out your details.
Please note that any (Mid) Week & Last Minute specials CAN NOT be paid this way & will therefore not apply. Also our children's rates WILL NOT apply when you book and pay online. You also will NOT be eligible for our FREE BOTTLE OF WINE PAYMENT SPECIAL when paying & booking this way. ALWAYS contact us directly if you wish to use our specials and check our Clare Valley accommodation specials for more details.
Want to find out availability for the HOUSE or COTTAGE right now? Easy. Just click the BOOK NOW button below and fill out your dates of interest and it will show our availability. We update this system the same day after every booking. If you like what you see you can proceed and book straight away. Please note the paragraph above, that if you do, you might miss out on some very good specials!
There are alternative payment options, when not paying directly via our " book now " button. You can pay via bank transfer (EFT), credit card or cheque. Please contact us directly and we will email you our booking and payment details. Payment is preferably the full amount of your stay at the time of booking or alternatively a $100 deposit is required within 48 hours of confirmation of your booking. NOTE: When paying the full amount via EFT / Bank transfer (only) you will receive a FREE bottle of wine!
Any outstanding balance remaining has to be paid 30 days prior to commencing.
Make sure to check our Clare Valley accommodation specials! We don't want you to miss out!
How to get to Clare View Accommodation
Coming from Adelaide (South) you follow the Main North Road up north. Once in the Clare Valley you turn left onto Spring Gully Road. This is the first road on the left after the town of Sevenhill and approximately 4 km's south of Clare Town centre (before the Clare Caravan Park and Clare Valley Wine Food and Tourism Centre).
Coming from the North drive through Clare and stay on the Main North Road towards Auburn/Adelaide. You turn right onto Spring Gully Road approximately 4 km's south of Clare Town centre (after the Clare Caravan Park).
Follow Spring Gully Road (bitumen road) into the hills for 2.2 km’s. "Clare View" is located on 220 Spring Gully Road. Our red “Clare View Accommodation” sign will show at the entrance of our driveway, on your right, in the first sharp bend to the left. For safety of other guests and animals our property is a 20 KM/H zone.
The Clare View COTTAGE is the first cottage on the right, about 100 meters up the driveway and the Clare View HOUSE is an other 150 meters further up the driveway on top of the hill (red roof). We live at the house at the end of the driveway (grey roof).
Our Booking Confirmation email will have key collection & self check in instructions. We will always try to catch up and say g'day during your stay.
Longitude and Latitude: 138.60065 / -33.86722
Google map link
Please have a look at the map below or follow this link for
a Google map link with Clare View Accommodation marked on it.
Once on google maps you can fill out your address to get directions from your place to Clare View.
View Clare View Accommodation; Clare, South Australia, property details in a larger map
Clare View Accommodation
Ronald & Esther van Diessen
220 Spring Gully Road
Clare SA 5453 Australia
PO Box 616 Clare SA 5453
Mobile: 04 338 444 82 (Ronald) or 04 338 444 85 (Esther)
ABN: 47 493 76 29 25
Copyright © 2009-2015 Clare View Accommodation. All rights reserved.