Clare View HOUSE - Spacious country Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Clare
On this page:
Clare View HOUSE features | More about Clare View HOUSE | Wheelchair accessible Clare accommodation
Clare View Accommodation has two separate houses available as holiday rental accommodation on the same property (150 meter apart). The Clare View HOUSE (sleeps 8) is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Bed and Breakfast and the Clare View COTTAGE (sleeps 4) a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, self contained holiday home.
Clare View HOUSE features
- 100% private house (you book the whole house, you don't share the house with other guests) on top of the hill.
- 360 degrees stunning views
- Room configuration: Spacious Master bedroom with Queen size bed and ensuite bathroom with toilet, shower and spa bath with views. The Second bedroom has 1x Queen size bed. The third bedroom has 1x Double bed and 2x single beds (which can convert into 1x King size). The second bathroom with shower and toilet is shared between bedroom 2 and 3.
- Very spacious rooms, kitchen and living room
- Wheelchair access throughout the whole house and outside areas
- Veranda all around the house with a shady carport for two cars and a spacious shady outdoor area with BBQ facilities
- Breakfast includes; cereal, milk, bread, butter, eggs from own chickens, local bacon, jam, coffee, tea, sugar and orange juice.
- A bottle of local Riesling, produced by Eldredge Vineyards on Spring Gully Road.
- Reverse cycle Airconditioning (for heating & cooling)
- Firewood, kindling
- All linen (Towels & bed linen, beds already made)
- Shampoo and soap
- Pets are permitted on the property and in the house ONLY after prior authorisation & when complying with our pet policy (See Booking info page). Dogs need to be on a lead at all times when outside. A dog pillow & bowls use is included. Surcharge per dog per stay applies.
- Fully equipped very spacious kitchen with plenty of crockery, cutlery, utensils, a large refrigerator, gas stove, microwave and oven. The kitchen partly has low leveled benches which makes it also suitable for wheelchair users.
- LCD, Flat Screen Smart TV, Stereo set with I-pod doc (CD/FM/I-pod / I-phone), DVD player / recorder
- Games, books, DVD's and magazines
- High chair, portacot, nappy change pillow available on request and free of charge
- Washing machine, powder, dry rack, pegs and clothes line ONLY available on request prior to booking (free of charge)
- All windows have Block Out blinds / Curtains
- Iron and iron board
- Clare B&B / Cottage Mid Week specials & Longers stays specials available
- Many great Clare Valley discount vouchers
- An additional FREE bottle of wine with our payment deal
Floor plan Clare View HOUSE
More about Clare View HOUSE
Only one hour and a half from Adelaide, The Clare View HOUSE is a quiet Clare Valley getaway with 360 degrees of amazing views close to all the main attractions, wineries and restaurants in Clare. Located on top of a hill on 27 acres (10.8 hectare), our wheelchair friendly holiday accommodation has by far the best views in the Clare Valley! Please don't take our word for it, but have a look right now for some great Clare Valley views & more Clare View photos.
Pamper yourself in our luxurious, spacious, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with all the privacy and contents you wish for. Enjoy the complementary bottle of local wine in the spa bath while overlooking the vineyards during sunset. Have a BBQ, cook yourself a meal in the spacious kitchen or have a meal at one of the nearby wonderful restaurants. Only 4 kms away from Clare Town Centre and Spring Gully conservation park and 3 km from Neagles Rock Lookout. The popular Riesling trail is just 3 km away from Clare View. This trail leads cyclists along picture perfect heritage & landscapes and of course tasty Clare Valley wines!
The Clare View HOUSE is the perfect weekend escape for 2 couples with up to four children or a group of friends (up to 8 adults). Besides group accommodation it also is a romantic getaway for 2 on a quiet, private and spacious spot in the heart of the Clare Valley. And what about the Clare Valley as a decor for your wedding? Picture perfect!
Speaking of weddings parties: Clare View Accommodation can accommodate up to 12 people in the Clare View HOUSE (sleeps 8) and the Clare View COTTAGE (sleeps 4) combined. Friends and family can all stay at the one property! How convenient.
Just to be clear: when you stay in the Clare View HOUSE, the whole house is yours! You don't share it with any other guests, exept the people you are bringing along! 100% private, quiet and very affordable!
All the bathrooms have electrical heating and the living room has a cosy potbelly fireplace for the cooler winter days. A reverse cycle heating / air conditioning will heat up or cool down the well insulated mud brick home. The Clare View House has a spacious carport for two cars, a veranda around the whole house and a spacious shaded outdoor area with BBQ facilities. Besides all this there is the absolutely privacy, the million dollar views and wildlife such as kangaroos, kookaburras and lots of other birds & of course all our farm animals (Alpacas, sheep, rabbits, cats and chickens).
The Clare View HOUSE is fully equipped and completely wheelchair accessible. A perfect spot to stay all by yourselves or share it with up to 8 of your friends. Enjoy a great break at a very affordable price!
Please have a look here for rates for Clare View Accommodation and for more things to do in and around the Clare Valley.
We hope to welcome you soon.
Wheelchair accessible Clare accommodation
If you have a friend or relative in a wheelchair and are looking for wheelchair accessible holiday accommodation in one of the best wine regions in Australia, look no further. The Clare View House was designed as a fully accessible holiday home for people with disabilities. The house is adapted with wide door openings, spacious bathrooms with wide role in showers, toilets and showers with brackets, level floors inside and outside, spacious rooms and a partly adapted kitchen (lower bench tops and a bench top drawer) for the use of people in a wheelchair. Breathtaking Clare Valley views and wheelchair accessible accommodation come together in The Clare View House. A guaranteed unique Clare Valley experience for everyone and especially for travellers who are after a wheelchair accessible place to stay. We created a spacious, luxurious Bed and Breakfast with the goal to accommodate wheelchair bound people and give them a break everyone deserves!
Please ensure you have read our Terms & conditions and our Pet policy prior to booking. Thank you.
Clare View Accommodation
Ronald & Esther van Diessen
220 Spring Gully Road
Clare SA 5453 Australia
PO Box 616 Clare SA 5453
Mobile: 04 338 444 82 (Ronald) or 04 338 444 85 (Esther)